Logan Reed made a choice to drink and drive on September 12, 2018. His choice cost a woman her life. It cost a man his wife. He isn’t sitting in the jail. Logan Reed was released from jail by pretrial release with conditions. The court record shows multiple violations of his release. On March 14, 2019 a warrant was issued for failing to comply with conditional bonds. The Oklahoma City Police Department was tasked in locating and arresting Reed on March 15, 2019. On March 28, 2019 Judge Coyle released Reed again on conditional bond with the same conditions.
- Video. Why criminals like Catch and Release Bail Reform
- A Review of Failed Bail Reform: An Analysis of States
- St. Louis Bail Project client kills wife after release from jail
- January 2019 – 54% FTA. February 2019 – 57% FTA. March 2019 – 63% FTA.
- Commits Burglary 1 while out of jail on OR for Distributing drugs.